England. Representative Office in London.
Suite 2,23-24 Great James Street, London,WC1N 3ES
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 to 18:00
Identification and assessment of tax risks
Timely diagnosis will avoid transfer pricing disputes with the tax authorities, as well as the time to take action on a price adjustment for tax purposes.
In this area we offer:
- Identify risks associated with the current pricing methodology
- Proposals to optimize the current business scheme
- Analysis of the consistency of commercial pricing policy of transfer pricing legislation. Identification and assessment of risks
- Pricing for tax purposes controlled transactions
- Calculation of the tax consequences based on identified risks