Privacy and Data Protection Policy
1.1. IBFS Europe GmbH ("we" or "our" or "us") acts under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We recognize the importance of the personal data you have provided to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. Please read this policy to understand what personal data is collected or processed by us, and for what purposes it is used.
1.2. Personal data is defined in the GDPR as ‘personal data’ and means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.4. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this policy, and consent to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data as described in this policy.
1.5. Your Rights. IBFS Europe GmbH does not claim ownership of the information you submit through means of data collection. You have the necessary rights to such information that you submit on the IBFS Europe GmbH.
1.6. IBFS Europe GmbH Rights. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Website. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
2. Collection of Personal Data
2.1. Automatically Collected Information
- Usage And Log Information. We collect information about your activity on our Website, such as service-related, diagnostic, and performance information.
- Cookies. Our website is set up to automatically collect anonymous information about visitors to help us understand our website visitors and their traffic patterns. This information is used for statistical purposes and to improve our service.
2.2. Information you Provide.
Your Personal Data. Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, age, birth date, mobile number(s), telephone number(s), mailing or residential address, email address, passport or other identification number, and any other information relating to individuals that you have provided to us during our interaction with you.
Your Messages. We retain the contents of your messages delivered to the Website or other means of communication during the course of providing services to you. Once your messages (including chats, photos, videos, voice messages, files, and shared location information) are delivered, they are kept and are accessible to IBFS Europe GmbH staff and other government authorities. Your messages are stored on our server.
We collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
- when you contact our chatbot and/or staff, for example, via chats, emails, telephone/video calls, letters, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and our website;
- when you submit forms on our Website;
- when you enter information into documents we send to you via chats, emails, telephone/video calls, letters, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and our website;
- when you request to be included in our mailing list;
- when you respond to our advertisements, promotions, initiatives;
- when we receive references from affiliates and third parties, if you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
3. Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.1. IBFS Europe GmbH collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- conducting due diligence exercises;
- processing payments;
- replying to your questions, feedback and requests;
- managing IBFS Europe GmbH’s business operations;
- complying with internal policies and procedures;
- providing updates and other communications on the development of IBFS Europe GmbH’s business process and applications;
- assessing and processing applications or requests made by you for IBFS Europe GmbH products and services offered including, but not limited to, corporate secretarial services, incorporation services, tax and accounting services and payroll services;
- managing commercial risks and risk management;
- managing the safety and security of our affiliates and employees;
- managing the safety and security of our premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance);
- in connection with any claims, actions or legal proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- managing and preparing reports on non-compliance cases;
- meeting or complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by legal or regulatory bodies;
- financial reporting and audit;
- project management;
- requesting feedback or participation in surveys, as well as conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes for us to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services;
3.2. If you have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your telephone number, emails or other ways of communication, IBFS Europe GmbH may contact you from time to time with information regarding our products and services.
3.3. As IBFS Europe GmbH relies on your Personal Data to provide products and services to you, you should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
3.4. We will seek your consent and notify you in advance when we collect information for purposes other than listed above or for purposes unrelated to the original purpose when collecting the data, unless with the data subject’s express and voluntary consent. You can withdraw your consent previously given by written notice.
4. Accuracy and Duration of Retention
4.1. IBFS Europe GmbH will retain your Personal Data for only as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used continues, or where necessary for legal or business purposes. 4.2. IBFS Europe GmbH will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for those purposes.
5. Data Security
5.1. IBFS Europe GmbH will take all practicable steps to protect the Personal Data against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
6. Contact Us
6.2. If you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, IBFS Europe GmbH may not be able to continue to provide our services. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of our services.